I know I probably say this every year but Halloween is my absolute favourite holiday to stitch for. There are loads of great Halloween patterns out there and we're already seeing some great Halloween stitching in the Flickr pool. The collage above shows just a sample of the fantastic stuff out there; top to bottom, left to right, we have
2) Hallowe'en Trio, an oldy but a goody from a Feeling Stitchy stitch along pattern designed by Cathy Gaubert back in 2011, Jana D recently added a crochet border to her piece and I think it looks great!
3) Dracula by Little Dorrit and Co. (one of the best books of all time in my opinion, the other being of course Frankenstein). Check out the Little Dorrit blog for a free tutorial on how to make their pattern into a tote bag.
4) A free Halloween candy pattern from Red Letter Day Stitches
5) Beautiful Bones by Sew Lovely (read on below for our Sew Lovely giveaway!)
Other great Halloween themed patterns include (both new and classic);
6) The Halloween Spooky Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.
7) Not one but two new Halloween patterns from Badbird (a cartoon style witch and a cutie pie witch).
8) Kitsch Witch, Feeling Stitchy's Halloween stitch along pattern from last year, designed by Cherry and Cinnamon.
9) Cate Anevski's Bride of Frankenstein, which has been on my to-stitch list like forever!
*Phew* my linking fingers are tired! Have I missed any? How about we increase the list and give you guys a chance to win this .......
And on one final note, as we're talking about giveaways, we've yet to hear from the winners of the Alison Glass and Stitched Blooms giveaways, so Margaret Schindler (Alison Glass giveaway) and MelodyJ (Stitched Blooms giveaway), if you could get in touch with Feeling Stitchy's editor Floresita at unafloresita(at)gmail.com, we can pass your details on so that you can receive your prizes!