It appears that Spring has reached many of us, and I don't know about you, but the Spring cleaning bug definitely bit me! In organizing all my sewing and embroidery supplies, I quickly realized that I needed some labels. I am happy to share this tutorial with you for jar labels that can perk up your supply containers and help keep everything organized.
- felt in 9x12-inch sheet
- embroidery floss, hoop, and needle
- wax paper in a 9x12-inch piece (artist tracing paper or tissue paper works, as well)
- 28- inches of ribbon (maybe more if your containers or jars are large)
- Craft glue or a glue gun (I used Aleene's All Purpose Adhesive)
- Pinking shears or decorative scissors that can cut through felt
The text pattern I used is available for you here. If you would like more words for your labels, I created these in a word document at font size 50.
Step One: Print the text pattern and transfer it to the wax paper with a fine tip marker.