Special thanks to Phizzychick for making such awesome art!
Details of the challenge:
YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF CRAFTSTER.ORG!
Stitch up an altered photo. You can use any type of material and any type of stitch (embroidery, cross, felt...) and post your entry with picture DURING THE PROPER TIME! The image can be old, new, but it must be a photo.
- The project must contain a photo (old or new) and must have some form of stitching on the photo-see explanation below*-the picture must be incorporated into the piece, not just stitching a frame for a picture
- It needs to be a project you haven't posted on Craftster before.
- Each person may only enter one project
- Entries may be posted between March 1st-7th
- Voting will happen March 8th-15th
- The winner will be announce March 16th
On March 1-7, to post your entry, simply start a new topic on this challenge board (the needlework challenge board). Post a picture and a little bit about the piece. DO NOT POST YOUR CHALLENGE HERE! Easy, peasy!
There will be prizes and you will be featured on Craftster and on Feeling Stitchy.