Here are some ideas found in the Feeling Stitchy blog archives!
* If you want an easy quick project, try this adorable little chick embroidery.
Click here to see more photos and to get the link to the (free!) pattern.
* Get your sewing machine out and make this Easter basket. You can personalize it with any embroidery pattern you like also.
* Who likes Peeps?? Make this fun felt Peeps embroidery for Easter!!
* Make your own Easter bunny!
* For those readers living where it is currently Springtime, you could try stitching this woven basket with flowers (or add little Easter eggs instead of flowers!)
* Lastly, to get you in the mood for "Spring cleaning", I love this tutorial on how to make embroidered labels to organize all your stitching supplies.