A new copy of Hoopla: The Art of Unexpected Embroidery goes to:
1) I'm from metro-Detroit, but currently living in the middle of Michigan. :)
2) I love that Cate Anevski pattern. What a cool, slithery girl. :)
One Gocco hoop goes to each of these two winners:
Evanston, IL. I love the bull idea! And... followingwords(a)(t)gmail(d)o(t)com
I'm from Singapore and I love the cross stitch applique bull pattern :)
Each of these 6 peeps will be getting a button!
1. I'm from Milwaukie, OR
2. I love the cuckoo clock and the jackalope.
*I'm from Socorro, NM.
*I adore the oxytocin pattern.
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
1. I'm from Chippewa Lake, Ohio. (Couldn't help noticing a lot of Ohioans on here!)
2. I love the oxytocin project!
3. My email is email@example.com
Hello! I'm Irina from Ukraine! Love your blog ;)
Book is amazing and those blackwork clock would looks great in my fathers' cabinet!
Hey! I'm Kim, from Edinburgh in Scotland. My favourite project is the bull cross stitch. Making a bull look so pretty is quite cool. :)
1) I'm from Sweden, currently living in Gothenburg
2) I'm a neardy biologist so I really liked the oxytocin pattern
I love your blog and I really hope I'll win, thanks for that opportunity!
Thanks everybody! :)