White - lovely, frothy, angelic white is gorgeous, too. I love the effect of white thread on white fabric, or varying shades of whites and ecrus and beiges, or white on linen - natural, silvery, or cream-colored.
Again, this is not a part of a traditional rainbow, but it's a part of our rainbow - the amazing things you've created and added to the pool... So, have we inspired you enough yet? Are you ready to choose one? Or, will you not be able to choose one, and instead choose them all?
Take a look at all of them, one more time and try to pick just one color you want to inspire you... Then, if you want the biggest old hint of all, take a look at the name of this set, to see what we're up to (details tomorrow)! Excited yet? I know I am!
Enjoy these beautiful examples of whitework from the stitchers below:
1. Snowy Owl! by bugsandfishes
2. White seahorse by thejoysofjess
3. Snowflakes Pillow by bstudio18
4. The Guardian (Palomino) by What Delilah Did
5. Pale Hydrangea Bloom Ornament by jennybubbletime
6. Drink me! Hoop shot by thejoysofjess
7. Taxidermy Bunny by Janick • Nea
8. DANDELIONS by hareanddrum
9. white things by tiny happy
10. wip - happy cloud by bookwormbethie
11. CROW hand embroidered brooch by hareanddrum
12. playing by contemporary embroidery